Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bosch SHE68R55UC 24 Built-In Dishwasher with Super Capacity of 14 Place Settings, AquaStop

Bosch SHE68R55UC 24 Built-In Dishwasher with Super Capacity of 14 Place Settings, AquaStop



Bosch SHE68R55UC 24 Built-In Dishwasher with Super Capacity of 14 Place Settings, AquaStop
Bosch Dishwasher
I recently purchased a Bosch dishwasher (SHE6855UC24) and think it's the best dishwasher I've owned. The dishes come out real clean and dry and the unit is very quiet. I would however rate the company I purchased this from, evVive, a big fat zero for their customer service and also for their terrible return policy. I suggest using a different company when purchasing this unit because the dishwasher is awesome, the company evVive is the worst company I've ever done business with. I won't make that mistake ever again.

Fantastic quality
Short story: If you are OK with no food disposer, this is among the best dishwashers you can buy; it's definitely among the quietest. If you must have a food disposer look at Kitchen Aid, but expect to pay more if you intend to match all the other features of this Bosch.

Long story: I bought this Bosch 800 series (SHE68R55UC) to replace a Kenmore that was only about 8 years old. The Kenmore leaked, and I spent a lot of money replacing sprayer heads and door hinge springs over the years. They just kept wearing out. I did a lot of research and narrowed my choices down to Bosch and Kitchen Aid. Both brands are excellent and have a lot to offer. In the end, Bosch won out for me b/c it is quieter and more stylish, and had more features than the Kitchen Aid had in this price range.

I removed the Kenmore and installed the Bosch myself so have hands-on experience with the build quality - it's built like a tank. VERY solid, and beautifully engineered.

Regarding...

Bosch Dishwasher
Bought this dishwasher 17 months ago based on reviews here at Amazon and word of mouth. The main circuit board went bad at 15 months. They only have 2 authorized dealers in all of the area. It took over a month to get the part from Bosch. Cost $170 for labor even though it was still under warranty. The warranty covers parts only and only for 2 years. The new circuit board is already acting up. If it goes bad after the warranty is up it will be won't be worth the cost to repair it. Won't be replacing it with another Bosch.

800 series Bosch dishwashers offer ultra quiet operation at 44dBA while offering up to 6 wash cycles and 3 options which fit any household needs See your bills shrinking with efficient water and energy use without compromising on performance Plus our...

  • 14-Place Settings
  • 6 Wash Cycles
  • 3 Options
  • Express/Delicate Wash
  • Sanitize Option



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment