Thursday, May 2, 2013

KitchenAid 24 In. Stainless Steel Dishwasher - KUDS30CXSS

KitchenAid 24 In. Stainless Steel Dishwasher - KUDS30CXSS



KitchenAid 24 In. Stainless Steel Dishwasher - KUDS30CXSS
WISH I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS
I'm editing my review because of my near-total dissatisfaction with this item AND with the company itself. As part of a major renovation project, I ordered the dishwasher several weeks before it would be delivered and installed. ACCORDING TO KITCHENAID'S CUSTOMER SERVICE, MY 1-YEAR WARRANTY BEGAN TO TICK DOWN AS SOON AS I PAID FOR THE DISHWASHER, weeks before it was even delivered to my house. That policy caused me to lose about 2 months of warranty service.

When I called to try to track down a solution to the funky smell that emanates from the machine and my dishes after a regular full cycle, I was instructed to clean out the filter. I was told to unscrew the lower arm assembly to remove it before cleaning the filter. This process was possible with my old machine; the new one has a slightly different (and more cheaply constructed) arm assembly. It was difficult to unscrew (it threads backwards but the customer service person was unaware of this). Once removed, there was...





24"" Superba Series Dishwasher with Food Disposer, ProScrub™, 4-Wash Cycles and 7 Options



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment