Thursday, May 2, 2013

Whirlpool W10121663 Dryer Rack for Whirlpool Duet, Duet Sport, Kitchen Aid Ensemble

Whirlpool W10121663 Dryer Rack for Whirlpool Duet, Duet Sport, Kitchen Aid Ensemble



Whirlpool W10121663 Dryer Rack for Whirlpool Duet, Duet Sport, Kitchen Aid Ensemble
Fits...well, mostly
Bought to use in a Maytag Mgde500 dryer (performance series).

It was easy to put together (what you see in the pic is 2 separate pieces). And, although I apparently had chosen the correct "holes" for the bracket the first time, I also tried a different set, just in case.

Once assembled, it simply sits in your dryer, with the wire bracket in the back and the plastic tray resting on the front/lint screen area.

The dryer can then spin "around" it, while the rack remains stationary. My old dryer, a Maytag Ensignia (super awesome, but not stackable) had one, and since I had bought it used, the previous owner showed me how it worked. That previous knowledge was helpful in using this new one for the first time.

This new rack fits less snugly, and the front part does not rest evenly in its place. Maybe if I put something really heavy across it and dried it at a high heat for a long tine, it might sit better. Regardless, it works with my machine, as...

does not work well
does not work well when I put the shoes fall off and start the problem and I can not use

Dryer Rack
Would not purchase again. This product does not really fit my Whirlpool Duet washer and additionally it came with a broken plastic part.

Whirlpool Part Number W10121663: RACK-DRY

  • Tumble-free drying
  • Fast and easy-just place in dryer
  • Use for footwear, sweaters, delicates, stuffed animals, hats, and more



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment