Friday, May 3, 2013

Hamilton Beach 70610 500-Watt Food Processor, White

Hamilton Beach 70610 500-Watt Food Processor, White



Hamilton Beach 70610 500-Watt Food Processor, White
The best value in food processors
I have been through four food processors in the last few years. The Hamilton Beach 70610 is my latest. Not only do I like it the best of any I have used, it is far less expensive than my last one. Prior to the Hamilton Beach 70610 I purchased the very highly rated (by Amazon reviews) Braun K650. I think the Braun is well made. And it is said to be a bargain compared to the Cuisinart and KitchenAid models that cost twice as much. I wanted to love the Braun. However, in my experience the Hamilton Beach 70610 tops the Braun in many critical areas. And the HB costs a small fraction as much as the Braun.

Advantages of the Hamilton Beach 70610:
---------------------------------
1. Easier to clean than any other food processor I have seen.

2. Does a much better job chopping the vegetables I frequently use to the size I want them to be. I prepare a lot of leafy greens. Many food processors never get them right. One is left with either large unchopped pieces or,...

Excellent Processor
This is an excellent food processor. It has two speeds, plus pulse control so it allows for better precision when chopping. Some processors turn everything to puree, but with this one you have better control over how finely things are chopped. The grater/slicer disk produces very uniform pieces and is really fast! While running it's not too loud either. I highly recommend this processor, especially considering the reasonable price.

Great Value
This is excellent with every processing task, and I compared it to both my KitchenAid and Braun models. The motor is very powerful, the design is simple, and all the parts are very easy to clean. Check your local WalMart if you have one closeby because this sells for only $34.96 there.

Full size 10-cup Food processor - for large batch processing Has 525 watts of power with 2 speeds plus pulse speed option for maximum versatility- 2 functions- slcing- shredding, from a reversible stainless disc . Has large stainless steel chopping blade & oversized feed chute. Dishwasher safe bowl & blades .Internal cord storage

  • Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 500-watt motor
  • Reversible slicing/shredding disc; stainless-steel chopping blade
  • 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results; oversized feed chute
  • Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, and blades; internal cord storage
  • Measures approximately 9 by 11 by 15 inches; 1-year warranty



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment