Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Whirlpool 8268383 Chopper Blade for Dish Washer

Whirlpool 8268383 Chopper Blade for Dish Washer



Whirlpool 8268383 Chopper Blade for Dish Washer
Grinder assembly for Dishwasher
Great price, fast shipping on a genuine OEM dishwasher grinder assembly. I was concerned at first that it was just the chopper blade since the description didn't say "assembly" (screen, blade and rotor) but the part number was the assembly at Whirlpool and that is what I received.

Appliance Saving Part
I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am with this purchase!! When I saw the 2 min video on taking apart the dishwasher and showing this part, I immediately was able to disassemble my dishwasher and discover the source of poor performance!! This machine came with the house 4 years ago and didn't work so well then and only got worse. When I got into the machine, I couldn't believe what was in there and this part was broken due to all the junk. The repair literally was done in 10 minutes and the machine has never worked better in 5 years. Maybe I need a life but his was SO exciting!!

Good Product and fast service
I ordered a chopper blade for my dishwasher, it came in on time and it is the correct item. Had it installed in a few minutes and we are back in business. Thanks for your accuracy and timely action.

Whirlpool Dishwasher Chopper Blade 8268383 NEW OEM

  • Works with the following models: Whirlpool 7DU1100XTSQ1, Whirlpool 7DU1100XTSS1
  • Works with model: Whirlpool 7GU2300XTVS1
  • Works with model: Whirlpool 7GU2300XTVS0
  • Works with model: Whirlpool 7GU2300XTVQ1, Whirlpool 7GU2300XTVQ0
  • Genuine Replacement Part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment