Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine

Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine



Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine
Bringing the power tool mentaility to your kitchen
Bosch has really designed a powerhouse here. 6 months ago, when I wanted to buy a stand mixer to replace a basic Sunbeam from years ago, I thought "Of course, I'm finally going to get that Kitchenaid I saw in the kitchen store all those years ago, but couldn't afford. That's the real deal." Then I read the reviews on Amazon, and read the Yahoo Mixer-Owners list and some other bread making lists. With the amount of complaints I saw, and the prohibitions in the manual against using too much flour or to high a speed or whatever, I decided I needed to keep looking.

Enter the Bosch. The reviews and youtube videos showed that the way you know how much flour / dough you can make in this - when the bowl is full! That's the sort of obvious scenario I like! The Bosch Universal Plus (BUP) also has quite the reputation for lasting forever. So far, I have no reason to doubt that. I've done 6 loves of bread at once in this, and it's never gotten hot, shut down or even slowed down. I've...

Mixing: Excellent, Cleanup: Ugh...
This mixer is powerful. You have the main unit where you attach your bowl, and a secondary unit where you can attach a blender.

There are many, many accessories you can buy for this unit. Be sure if you buy accessories you buy for the correct unit as accessories for this model are NOT interchangeable with Bosch's previous all-in-one machine! I've already had to return one attachment because I made this mistake. Look for accessories that have a model number starting with MUZ6!

This machine tears up just about any food you throw at it. When you turn it on you can get the feel for the full 800 watts of power it is capable of by it's roaring sound. You may need to run to your circuit breakers to find a suitable plug for the unit, since 800watts is just about the limit most circuit breakers can take. It's doubtful you can run this unit along with another kitchen appliance at the same time in the same receptacle.

Cleanup is not fun, not fun at all. I...

best money I've ever spent
Last year I bought the new Bosch mixer. I've never had a stand mixer, but I read the reviews and talked to a few people who are serious cooks/bakers. So I spent the extra money and got the Bosch instead of some less expensive brands. I'm so glad I did!
I have used the mixer mostly for whole wheat bread. The motor is so powerful and efficient that it doesn't even slow down kneading the stiff dough. I can easily mix fresh ground flour (using up to 15 cups!), and get 4 huge loaves of bread (or 5 smaller loaves). I've baked bread every week since I bought the mixer. Haven't bought any at the store.
I've also used the mixer for huge batches of cookies, brownies & mashed potatoes. No sweat. I use the blender too, but not as often as the mixer.
I love it, my family loves it, and my only regret is that I've gone so long w/o one.

Bosch 27s MUM6N10UC kitchen machine is a very powerful motor 2E It features a unique design 2C works well with small or large quantities 2C has suction feet for a secure standing 2C and much more 21 This improved design combines power and elegance with progressive technology and extreme longevity 2E The machine is easy to control with ergonomic one 2Dknob 2Doperation and new optimal safety features through the special bowl and blender locking systems 2E

  • Durable, easy to clean surface
  • Wide range of optional accessories eliminate the need for many additional kitchen appliances
  • Integrated cable storage
  • 800w power
  • Easy-to-use (4 speeds plus impulse) with slower low-speed setting; faster high-speed setting
  • 6.5 quart high-volume mixing bowl with higher dough capacity
  • Includes Wire Whips, Lid, Splash Ring, Dough Hook, & Bowl
  • Security device, cover for both drives



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment