Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bosch SHE3AR72UC Ascenta 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star

Bosch SHE3AR72UC Ascenta 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star



Bosch SHE3AR72UC Ascenta 24
Almost Perfect Dishwasher, with a few minor annoyances
Overall, the Bosch SHE3AR72UC is a great dishwasher and I'm very happy with it. First, you have to understand the model numbers - the SHX models have hidden controls and the SHE models have front panel controls (both are very easy to use). The AR7 has an LED display a few more cycle options than the AR5. But the important thing is that all the different combinations in the "Ascenta" series have the exact same innards so you should read the reviews of all of them as they are pretty much the same unit.

The dishwasher cleans very well - probably the best cleaning of any dishwasher I've ever used. No complaints there. And it's VERY quiet, which is nice.

Contrary to what was said by other reviewers about the dishwashers in this series, I have not had any problems with spotting in the slightest, even with the rinse agent set to use the minimum amount. I think that might be a function of the water quality (we never used a rinse agent at all with our previous dishwasher...

This Dishwasher is awesome!
I'm the one that unloads the dishwasher in our house.

Cleaning:
When I unloaded our old Maytag, I would have to rewash 30% of the dishes because they didn't come clean. This dishwasher is 100% clean over 3 loads so far! All the dishes are cleaner than anything that came out of the Maytag. The dishes are very HOT when it's done.

Noise:
We couldn't watch TV with the Maytag running. Not a problem with this one. This dishwasher is so quiet that we only really notice it when the water is draining.

Installation:
It took me about 2 hours to remove the old machine and install this one. That included a trip to Home Depot to buy the water line adapter. (The only piece of hardware I had to buy.) The directions were very clear. The hardest part was getting the thing level because it was a snug fit under the counter.

I would recommend this dishwasher to anyone.

Glad I bought it
It took me two or three days to research washing machines. I decided on this one and got it locally at about the same price with free set up and delivery. The reviews on Amazon are so very helpful. I have had this machine a couple weeks. My old machine died electronically and the start button failed. The nite before this one was delivered, it came back to life!! But it was 25 years old and my dishes did not sparkle. Now they do. I didn't want another electronic panel, but there is little choice these days. Dishes are very clean, and sparkly. Pretty easy to use. More options than I need. I agree the tines are very close together but a row on the top and the bottom fold down for bigger items. The top shelf is adjustable up and down and completely removable which is big plus when I want to wash my big pots that I could never fit it the dishwasher before. The machine does stop when finished but the on off button is on and needs to be manually shut off. I don't understand why that is...

Free 100-day supply of finish Quantum detergent with this dishwasher ENERGY STAR qualified appliance The Ascenta line of dishwashers offers outstanding Bosch quietness efficiency and a rich feature set as a superior alternative to all-plastic tub dis...

  • 50 dBA- Quietest in its class
  • Saves up to 280 gallons of water each year
  • Self-Latching Door Stays Put and Latches
  • Delicate Wash for Fine China
  • Stainless Steel TallTub w/ *PP



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment