Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Accelerator (tamper) Tool for Professional Series Blender

Accelerator (tamper) Tool for Professional Series Blender



Accelerator (tamper) Tool for Professional Series Blender
Tamper is 1/2 inch shorter than Original
This tamper is sturdy and feels like it could take quite a bit more abuse than my previous one (the original that came with my Vitamix 5200).

Unfortunately, this tamper is 1/2 inch shorter than the original and it has seriously hampered its usefulness. In my 64ounce container it does not work nearly as effectively as my previous tamper since it leaves a significant distance between itself and the blade. While this may prevent it from colliding with the blade, it isn't long enough for me to make effective nut butters or ground smaller things into the blades. There simply isn't enough length to force some of the more difficult to grind foods down into the blade. I can still make peanut butter, but only if I make a greater amount, enabling the tamper to be more effective.

If I could still return this I would buy the true original from Vitamix themselves, or at least try and find accurate measurements before ordering another.

Accelerator (tamper) Tool for Vitamix Professional Series Blender
Perfect replacement of original at a reasonable price. Note to users - don't ever use without the lid in place!!

accelerator tamper tool
It was just what i need, the accelerator tamper tool , how the seller discribe the product make me know it was what i was looking for. Is durable and well made.

760 Features: -Patented accelerator ''force feeds'' ingredients.-Use while blender is running.-Process thick and dense foods.

  • Black plastic construction
  • Dishwasher safe



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment