Saturday, April 27, 2013

Whirlpool W10084141 Electronic Control Board for Dishwasher

Whirlpool W10084141 Electronic Control Board for Dishwasher



Whirlpool W10084141 Electronic Control Board for Dishwasher
Burned Burnt Kenmore Kitchenaid Whirlpool Maytag Control Board
Mine is a Kenmore Elite. After 7 years and countless dish loads, the board overheated at the 3 pin connector. The board failed and blew the thermal fuse also. I replaced the board and fuse, and replaced the connector with insulated spade connectors. This is a design problem with these dishwashers and the power or load connectors are not robust enough to last the lifetime of the dishwasher. I am sure mine will last another 7 years.

I ordered this part, but I should have ordered a different part.
This control board worked fine, but my dishwasher still had the same problem with LEDs flashing eraticly. I needed to order a new touch panel to actually fix the problem. My mistake. Now I have a spare control board.

This works fine
I first bought this computer, and that wasn't the problem. I then replaced the push button panel and thaty fixed the dishwasher. The computer and panel both work great now.

Whirlpool Part Number W10084141: Control, Electronic

  • Works with models: 7GU3200XTSS1
  • Works with model: DU1148XTPQA
  • Works with model: DU1055XTSS0
  • Works with model: DU1055XTSQ0, 7GU3800XTVY0
  • Genuine Replacement Part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment