Friday, April 26, 2013

KitchenAid 24 In. Black Dishwasher - KUDE20IXBL

KitchenAid 24 In. Black Dishwasher - KUDE20IXBL



KitchenAid 24 In. Black Dishwasher - KUDE20IXBL
QUIET, roomy and clean
We've had our new dishwasher for two weeks. It is EXTREMELY quiet and seems to hold more than our previous KitchenAid DW of 15 years as we don't seem to wash a load as often. One difference from our previous...even after having the "Heat/Dry" cycle ON, my first load left the dishes and stainless steel interior WET, whereas, I was used to them both being bone-dry. Could be the new technology doesn't dry them the same way. Anyway, I then added a rinse agent per the instructions that it would help with drying, and it did. Now the dishes and interior are much drier. Secondly, I had read previous comments about the outside control buttons being sensitive if you brush up against them--and they are! I have frequently 'started' the DW by accident. So I now keep the child Control Lock ON and only turn it off when I need to start a load. I also moved the upper rack up to the higher level to allow cookie sheets and larger items on the bottom rack, which still leaves plenty of room on the upper...





KitchenAid KUDE20IXBL Full Console Dishwasher with 5 Cycles, Durakote Nylon Racks, EQ Wash System, Pro-Wash Cycle, 46 dBA Whisper Quiet Sound Insulation and CEE Tier II Energy Star Qualified: Black



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment