Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kitchenaid KUDS30IXBT Superba Series Dishwasher

Kitchenaid KUDS30IXBT Superba Series Dishwasher



Kitchenaid KUDS30IXBT Superba Series Dishwasher
Do not buy KUDS30ix
I had an old top of the line KitchenAid dishwasher that was 18 years old. It worked great execept the top dish rack rusted out and I could not find the part to replace it. My old KitchenAid was made in the good old USA and when I called KitchenAid to find the replacement part they told me 1) the part is no longer being manufactured and 2) hold on to this unit as long as I could because I will not be able to find the build quality like my old unit. So I held on for another 2 years till the rack fell apart.

When the rack finally gave way - I had to replace my old KitchenAid. After weeks of research I decided to purchase the KitchenAid KUDS30ix based on my fist KitchenAid experience on build quality. I was sold on the KUDS30ix front panel display, the fact it had a built-in food disposal, and a number of other features like my old KitchenAid. Since I upgraded my old oven and went stainless steel - I also went for that option as well- stainless steel. Out of the box the...

Buyer Beware
I recently purchased a Kitchenaid dishwasher to replace a Kitchenaid that operated faithfully and problem-free for over 15 years. The plastic covering on the inside of the door rotted out, so I decided to replace it with a new Kitchenaid, the KUDS30IX6TI.

What a mistake!

The man who installed it had years of experience installing dishwashers. He installed the drain in exactly the same fashion as the previous machine, since it worked well for 15 years.

When I used the new unit, it made so much noise I thought it was haunted. And the cycles lasted for two to three hours. Finally, after 8 months of strange noises and super-long cycles, I called for warranty service. Technician from Dan Marc diagnosed the problem without even pulling out the unit to see how it was setup to drain. He said it was installed improperly and that there was no loop to break the vacuum and the machine was draining prematurely. End of story, and out the door he walks--said...

DW and customer service stink
Our Kitchenaid dishwasher has been a constant disappointment. We spent about $500 for repairs to things documented as known problems online, and have only kept it because I learned to fix it myself and it hasn't fully died, though it doesn't clean dishes well, and regularly malfunctions by getting clogged with minor debris and the door popping open during cycle.

Warranty is shot, customer service lacking, and products shoddy. Will not buy a Kitchenaid again. For more details:[...]

The ProScrub ® Option is an ideal solution for casserole dishes and other large platters that require concentrated cleaning of carmelized or baked-on messes. The wash system delivers better results (combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands' highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid).

  • The ProScrub(R) Option helps eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing by removing stubborn messes like seared or baked-on foods.
  • The full stainless steel tub resists streaks, stains, and odors while providing optimum heat transfer for exceptional drying.
  • The Heat Dry option delivers faster and more complete drying by activating a recessed heating element during the drying cycle.
  • Fold-down tines in the lower rack improve cleaning performance by keeping tines out of the way, allowing water to clean inside deep or wide dishes.
  • Premium adjusters make it easy to raise or lower the upper rack for optimal loading space, and the SatinGlide(R) System allows the rack to move almost effortlessly.



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment