Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender Combo

Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender Combo



Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Blender Combo
Wonderful heavy-duty household mixer
I have now had my Bosch for a couple of years. The model I have is a slightly more powerful (1000W) European version with the metal bowl, but otherwise it is the same. It replaces a much-loved Kitchen Aid mixer which I had in the States. I must say that as much as I loved my Kitchen Aid, this Bosch model outperforms it as well as many other mixers. My first impression of the machine upon using it to make bread was that it was way too easy. After using industry-grade Hobart machines, Kitchen Aid, Electrolux, and Kenwood for many years in work and home, I was amazed at how well and effortlessly the Bosch kneaded the dough. I have not one time need to scrape down the sides and there is no spillage.

The capacity is truly enough to make 4 loaves of bread at a time. The lid performs wonderfully, leaving no place for ingredients to escape. Further, the removable part of the lid allows the most space for adding ingredients of all home machines which I have tried. As comparisons: I...

So far so good!
I just sold my kitchenaid and purchased this machine a few weeks ago. I love it so far. A few things I love are the suction cups on the bottom so that the machine stays in place as it works on bigger batches. I recommend you store it on it's side, (there are rubber pads on the side to store it this way.) It seems like if you store it flat the suction cups will wear out faster. It is a more compact design than before, which is nice, but I am hoping it will hold up like other models have. A lot of people complain that there are a lot of pieces to clean, I don't mind the cleaning aspect, but virtually everything is dishwasher safe if that's an issue for you. (I always hand wash mine because I think it holds up better.) It's a larger capacity mixer and does a better job with my doughs than any other mixer I've used. .

The BEST on the market
After going through several of the Kitchenaid 600 Professional mixers over the past few years, I finally had enough and returned my last Kitchenaid mixer and bought a Bosch Universal Plus.. It was the best decision I have made. My Kitchenaid motor was getting hot just mixing up ONE loaf of bread, keeping with the 4 minute knead time that Kitchenaid suggests. After getting the Bosch, I was amazed at how effortlessly it mixed up 4 loaves of bread - it was the best experience I have had with a mixer. It is much easier to clean than my Kitchenaid and easier to use. I typically make a minimum of 3 loaves of bread every week, sometimes more, and needed a mixer that could handle that with no problems - my wish was granted. I love all the attachments that are available as well - with the powerful motor, the blender works amazingly and again was easy to clean. I would highly recommend this mixer - you won't be sorry with this purchase!

More than 60 years of high quality and trust designed for your kitchen. From baking to blending it has attachments to satisfy your every kitchen need. With an 800 watt motor and a 6.5 quart bowl, it is one of the most powerful machines in its class. Belt Drive Transmission and Suction feet for stability. Dozens of Attachments and Accessories available. Ergonomic, unique, modern design. 100% BPA Free

  • 800 Watt Motor
  • 6.5 Quart Bowl holds up to 15 pounds of dough
  • Includes Mixer, Wire Whips, Dough Hook, Bowl, Splash ring & Blender.
  • 4 Speed Settings, plus a momentary switch
  • Removable Drive Shaft for easy cleaning



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment