Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whirlpool W10237169 Pump Motor for Dishwasher

Whirlpool W10237169 Pump Motor for Dishwasher



Whirlpool W10237169 Pump Motor for Dishwasher
Excellent Replacement!!
This worked great and it has ALL of the parts that you need, including the disposal blade. I was very pleased with the quality. As another poster pointed out, you must lubricate the seal to work this into place. I used vegetable oil and it worked like a charm! Getting this into place is a two person job. One person must push it in place from the inside of the washer, while the other person guides it in place from the outside of the washer. That was really the only tough part. Several weeks later and the dishwasher works like it did when I bought it!

Whirlpool Gold = Perfect Fit
I purchased a new Whirlpool Gold Dishwasher in Sep '08 and it stopped working in Jan '13. I went to a few stores to look at new dishwashers and decided to try to fix my appliance prior to buying a new one. I located the part # of my dishwasher and found the substitute part # of W10237169. Purchase was quick and easy with one step buying at Amazon. The motor arrived 2 days after purchase from HomeAppliancePart. I watched a few video's and had everything done in around 40 minutes. No extra parts required and the dishwasher works like new. If I had to install it again I would have lubricated the outer seal to ease the install process.

I highly recommend Amazon and HomeAppliancePart.

Perfect replacement part
Replaced my Kenmore Elite Dishwasher pump motor assembly, part number 8572615. Works flawlessly. Be sure to use soapy water around the main gasket to get the assembly to seat properly-- that was probably the hardest part during the installation.


  • Works with models:GU2300XTSB,KUDC03FVBL3, KUDC03FVSS2
  • KUDC03FVSS3, KUDC03FVWH3,KUDC03IVBL1
  • KUDC03IVBL2, KUDC03IVBL3
  • KUDC03IVBS1 , KUDC03IVBS2
  • Genuine Replacement Part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment