Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Sears Kenmore 3392519

Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Sears Kenmore 3392519



Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Sears Kenmore 3392519
Amazon Has the Parts!
Our aging Kenmore gas dryer was still running, but there was no heat. I did a little bit of online research and discovered that this fuse is usually the culprit. I was very happy to find this part in-stock at Amazon. I ordered the fuse with next-day delivery via Amazon Prime and I had that old dryer fixed within 24 hours and I also saved a ton of money by doing it myself. It was easy! Pull the dryer out from the wall, unplug the cord, remove the vent hose, remove the back panel, switch the part and put everything back together again. Done! A Black & Decker Cordless Screwdriver Black & Decker 9072CTN Cordless Screwdriver is recommended. The bit holder is just the right size for the hex-head screws on the dryer. Amazon.com is amazing.

Fixed the problem.
Worked just fine. Part came in the mail very quickly. Was very satifsfied with the whole purchase process. Would recommend to anyone.

Glad I checked here first!
I haven't had any experience with attempting to fix a dryer before so my initial thoughts were about how much it was going to cost to replace this broken dryer. I'm glad I checked the reviews and found this incredibly inexpensive fuse which solved my problem in a few minutes. I thought taking the dryer apart was going to be difficult but even that was really no big deal. BTW - if you find this product in a repair shop near you it will likely cost 3-4 times as much - at least that was my experience in NJ.

Brand new thermal fuse for automatic dryers replaces Whrilpool, Sears, Kenmore, Roper, Estate, KitchenAid, 3392519.

  • If unsure, please ask your seller if it would fit your model



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment