Saturday, April 27, 2013

Whirlpool Dishwasher Middle Spray Arm & Tube 675808

Whirlpool Dishwasher Middle Spray Arm & Tube 675808



Whirlpool Dishwasher Middle Spray Arm & Tube 675808
Great Repair
This product is easy to install. Dishwasher works like new! Make sure and purchase the Rack Mount 853932 with this product (it will not work with original rack mount).

I did it myself
As a 55+ woman that likes to do things herself I figured I could fix my dishwasher. The product was delivered quickly and after watching a youtube video one time I installed it with no problem. If you do it, make sure you take out the top rack properly. My husband just kind of pulled ours out and it took a while to get it back in properly.

Very satisfied
Worked as advertised and the turn around time was excellent. I would recommend this service to others and would it again.

THIS WHIRLPOOL 675808 MANIFOLD WORKS WITH MANY WHIRLPOOL AND OTHER BRAND DISHWASHERS.
  • DETAILS: MIDDLE SPRAY ARM WATER SUPPLY TUBE & ARM KIT, WHITE.
  • THE KIT INCLUDES SPRAY ARM, DELIVERY TUBE, BEARING, AND HANGER, AND WORKS ON KENMORE/SEARS, KITCHENAID, WHIRLPOOL, ROPER,

    • THIS WHIRLPOOL 675808 MANIFOLD WORKS WITH MANY WHIRLPOOL AND OTHER BRAND DISHWASHERS.
    • DETAILS:
    • MIDDLE SPRAY ARM WATER SUPPLY TUBE & ARM KIT, WHITE.
    • THE KIT INCLUDES SPRAY ARM, DELIVERY
    • TUBE, BEARING, AND HANGER, AND WORKS ON KENMORE/SEARS, KITCHENAID, WHIRLPOOL, ROPER
    • Works with the following models: Whirlpool GU980SCGB, Maytag RSW2400BAE



    Price Comparison & More Details
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment